According to the Eclipse’s IoT Developer Survey from the past years, Security, Interoperability and Connectivity are the key challenges for IoT. While these topics constantly rank in the top five, comprehensive open-source solutions are still rare.
This session will introduce the attendees to the roots and motivation of the Eclipse IoT-Testware. Building on this, the major concerns of future IoT will be examined, possible solutions proposed and underpinned with examples.
By accomplishing the session the attendees will be able to overview the problem state and understand the urgent need for open-source testing solutions. Furthermore, such a solution – the Eclipse IoT-Testware – will be put in the attendees’ hands.
Therefore the session will cover the following topics:
- Eclipse IoT-Testware
- motivation and scope
- how to: access and operation
- benefits and value of the outcome
- The role of TTCN-3 in industry
- A link to international standardization
- Short live Demonstration (alternatively a short link to the demonstrator at ECE2018 IoT Playground)